Friday, October 26, 2007

Protect Your Pastor… here’s what I mean

This morning I already posted a blog on Halloween.

A bit later as I was ironing shirts for both Dar and I. I was listening to my Podcast’s like I mentioned a few weeks ago. This particular podcast was from NewSpring Church.

Clayton King was speaking there as he also does here at Southbrook as an Itinerant Teaching Pastor, click on his name at the bottom. He was delivering eye-opening message on protecting your pastor and the distinct challenges pastors face everyday.

This message made my heart stir so much, I decided to pull down my Halloween post and put this one immediately. Why? Because it’s important to let Pastor Rob know “I’ve got your back.” Rob knows this, I tell him all the time and I mean it. I’m just claiming it publicly with tenacity.

What should you do?

First of all, download this message from iTunes. (iPod NOT required) NewSpring Church (Perry Noble).
It is listed as “Game time – Protecting your pastor” 10/14/07

Then LISTEN TO IT.

Then PRAY ABOUT IT.

Then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Listen… If you too have Rob’s back…. Proclaim it here via a comment.